Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday 9 May 2010

Cool Adwords Spy tool I thought you'd be interested in

WorldWideWeb showing many of it's functions
Hey, I just downloaded a really cool tool that I'm using to spy on my Adwords competition, and come up with more keywords I can use for my campaigns.

It's really slick. It installs right into your web browser and I can't even tell it's running when my browser's open.

I can see what anyone's Adwords keywords are with this add-on. Anyway, I thought you'd be interested in downloading since it's free.

You can get it here:
http://bit.ly/Ia3pB1

shahbaz




Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Best directory to boost your business is Uk Circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proper keyword research is a must for effective PPC advertising. Relevant keywords help the ads to be displayed to users who have been searching for similar services. To ensure effective results from PPC ads, it is advisable to hire reliable Pay Per Click Advertising Management services that have experienced personnel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Day is an annual pageant commemorating the beginning of Jesus Christ, observed in the main on December 25 as a religious and cultural birthday celebration among billions of people around the world. Christmas Day Sayings is the most important pageant in all over the world. people of all nations irrespective of their faith rejoice the Christmas with amusing and birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog happy to see you are helping the people for better understanding.
    PPC Automation Tool 2020

    ReplyDelete